The Magellan Alliance is distinguished by its ability to bring an
experienced, in-depth understanding of global marketing and outsorcing solutions.
Here’s what clients can expect…
- Experienced executives: our professionals combine over 150 years of operating and consulting experience, have over 20 years of business experience in Asia, and have worked or consulted for Fortune Global 100 companies such as American Express, Citigroup, GE Capital, General Motors, Hudson's Bay Company, ING, KeyCorp, Philips NV, Sears Roebuck, and TD Bank
- An accelerated learning curve: we have a world-class
knowledge base, a savvy understanding of what it takes to succeed
in difficult overseas locations, and insights into what it takes
to make global process delivery work from a financial standpoint
- Accelerated execution: our experience base
allows clients to move at two to three times the speed they otherwise
- A higher probability of success: our experience
base helps clients avoid the pitfalls confronting other companies
- Funding and management options: an affiliated
company, The Ambertek Group, offers funding solutions that further
mitigate risk and increase the probability of success
We have a bias towards operations
– making things run better, faster, smarter, cheaper.
What you see is what you get:
the principals with the experience are the ones who do the work.
- We do not hand off assignments to inexperienced junior staff
(we don’t have any), and the consultants who sell the work
are those who execute